Monday, December 19, 2011

Im in love a guy that he doesn't love me?

can u imagine you always see the boy that he like u but he does never ever ever ever show u he likes u or never ever paying any attention...yeah i just think he like me and u don't know he does in love or even like u too so im confuse...what can i to do...he said he has girlfriend...he's just more than big liar...i can't Punch him out of my life i really love him...he has his life and im in nowhere his life...i'd send a sms to him but he never would send me back cute mage..but he was the best boy i ever seen he send ed me sms he called me what just happened after that he knew it i love him..he's like villager and so much big liar!please help me and if u want to know more just show me some sign,i'll write. TNX...

0 comments:

Post a Comment