Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I had a weird dream i feel like it was tellin me something.?

at first i was walking into a kitchen and my dad was sitting in a chair i was vary angry with him because he was wicked drunk. i never seen my dad throw up, but then he started to, so instead of yellin at him and stuff i guided his head to this tin foil pan. he threw up in it and couldnt suport his own head so he was drowding in his own throw up helpless. so i picked his head up......then i was in this additirum and i felt like i didnt belong so i thought that maybe if i sung and every one herd how good i was that they would like me. but i sounded bad and i couldnt help it.....so i got really pist and left. then i was at this door to a room that was on a ship. the door was kinda broken and their was guys inside that i knew and they were partying the kid that was at the door who i was talking to i knew i was asking were nate was this guy who is tottaly hot......the kid told me his room number 325. so im running down the halls in this ship looking for his room. i finally gt to it and nate anwsers the door i dont know what i said but i think it had something to do with me wanting to know if he liked me...he didnt say yes bit he didnt say no...all he said was but evan likes u so i cant...then nate started working on the ship im guessing because i was sittin on a pip while he was messing around with some parts or some sort. but i didnt like evan i told him and that i liked you..as i was talking to nate. i was waiting for him to change his mind....and that about it......Whats this dream mean...i decoded some of it and it means somthing along the line of me starting a new chapter so to speak...but could this dream mean that ill have that relationship iv ALWAYS felt like iv been waiting for...i dunno but sometimes my heart feels broken all tho iv never been in love. and never had anyone reallly make me feel like they loved me back......hmmmm?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment