Monday, December 19, 2011

Grounds for a malpractice lawsuit?

I guess I'm kinda mixed on this, I work in an emergency room so I see the kind of lowlife people that scream malpractice for just about anything, and most doctors do have suits against them, not because they are bad but because people are greedy and looking for the quick buck, that being said I would normally tell you not to do anything because basicly your husband got surgery for the pain in his knee, now he still has pain in his knee after the surgery, just because a surgery didn't cure somebody is not grounds to sue, surgery is not 100%, but the reason i tell you now to look into this is because i deal with the VA hospitals alot, and they are s! they are rude, very uncaring and not very good caregivers, I would never send my loved one there regardless of the co pays and what not, never! (not saying that there all like this but the several i've delt with are) so on the grounds of that you could look into it with a lawyer

0 comments:

Post a Comment