Monday, December 19, 2011

Why do people look down on cartoons and comics?

Here is the exact reason and it has 2 parts. 1. The people who look down on them are usually stupid and can't comprehend the plot or story and are therefore too attached to the boring monotony of everyday life meaning they will only watch shows with live actors and boring plots and read books without anysort of compelling visuals. 2. The "loser", "geek", whatever you call them make comics, cartoons and the rest of us who like such things look bad because they usually have no goals, are weak,have low self-esteem, are stupid,immature,etc, meaning they have virtually no life and other people ociate comics and cartoons with such people stereotypically. I on the other hand am the complete opposite of such human filth on both sides of the spectrum meaning I have a life,goals,confidence,etc basically everything you wouldn't ociate with a loser and on the other hand I love cartoons and comics and hate the people who say its kid stuff, you know what I mean those boring stupid everday people who in reality like the loser have no life. I can't stand it when someone I know says this and I have heard it a thousand times "I can't believe your one of those cartoon or comics people" or "I would have never guessed your in to that stuff" I cannot stand hearing that idiotic nonsense, and I know many of you feel the same and are not the stereotypical "loser". Sunni's answer is somewhat how I feel in that the loser and the "mature" wannabe are actually both immature and create the whole problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment