Monday, December 19, 2011

TMI Question about my Pregnancy..please help if you don't mind?

I apologize in advance for this gross question..but I really need to ask cause I need help...Ok..i have noticed in the mornings..I have phlegm that makes me gag..and vomit..and it happens when I am eating..i feel the sensation constantly to spit out phlegm..this is the reason I have puked the last 2 times. I am in my 2nd Trimester now and I want to know..does this condition have a name and how do I get rid of it? I do not have allergies..or a cold or anything..stupid crap just comes from out of the blue. It's so uncomfortable when I am trying to eat..and then phlegm comes up and I throw up my food..Does anyone know what this is called and why it's happening? I am 12 weeks pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment